Friday, April 30, 2010

Come On In and Get to Know Me :)

Here's a collage of some of my pendants rings and bracelets :)


Here I am at a show. My friend, Hollie, from BlueBerryShoes took this pic for me :)


Here I am with my wonderful hubby, Myles



I figured that before I do too many of these "Feature Fridays" I should do one on me ;)
So here's a little bit about me:
I'm the oldest of 4 girls and I'm married to my very best friend! I have an 18 year old stepson and a 16 year old stepdaughter. I also have 5 munchkins (nephews and nieces). I love to do just about anything and everything artsy and craftsy! :)
The way I got into fusing glass was before I got married, my hubby bought me a piece of glass jewelry (nothing like what I do) and it fascinated me. I read a bunch of books on fusing glass and then took a Saturday glass on how to fuse glass. I love going to galleries and looking a huge glass pieces!! My dream is to have a kiln so big I can sit in it!! I just love fusing!! I want to learn how to blow glass too!!
My favorite thing to list would either have to be my chunky rings or my beach themes :)
I love chunky rings and have to wear my own everyday. I also love creating pendants with beach themes. I have lived in Florida all my love and love everything to do with the beach. I had a customer custom order a mermaid pendant, so I perfected my mermaid drawing skills. I already had my palm tree and then my beach themes just expanded from there :)
My favorite thing to do when not creating would have to be hanging out with my family. I am definitely a family person. I love that I live within 3 miles of my parents and my sisters. I just adore my munchkins too and love that I can be near them while they grow up!! :)
You can find me on the web at
and
And since tomorrow is May 1st, please check back for directions for my next giveaway!!! It will be your choice from my shop!! :)


2 comments:

Lizzi said...

I remembered hearing you had sisters before, but not three and no brothers just like me :-)
Nice to see someone featuring themselves lol.

Unknown said...

Love seeing pics of you & your family! Look at all those pendants!! Wow!!! =)